The Story of How God Carried Me Through the Hardest Time in My Life

 

 
In 2022 I went through the most difficult 6 months of my life. I decided to write about this mostly so I would remember it in the future.  It's not likely that I'll forget the main stuff but the ups-and-downs of my recovery were filled with so many of God's fingerprints that I decided to write a whole book about the entire process so I wouldn't forget a single detail.

I can't really explain how much this time meant to me.  God put me on His back and carried me through.  The more I think about this the more I am in awe of what God did.

If you find yourself reading this, I pray that it encourages you.  And should you ever face a similar problem know that you can turn to God.  He is the Rock on which we stand and an ever-present help in times of trouble (Psalm 46:1).  All you have to do is put your trust in Him and He will meet you right where you are at.


---------------------------------


Chapter 1: The Worst Day of My Life

Chapter 2: Two Surgeries in Three Days

Chapter 3: Cloud by Day, Fire by Night

Chapter 4: The Second Worst Day of My Life

Chapter 5: Faith is a Bird that Feels the Light and Sings when Dawn is Still Dark

Chapter 6: It is Finished

Chapter 7: The Devil is a Liar

Chapter 8: You will stand Flat Footed and Preach the Gospel

Chapter 9: Contending for More

Chapter 10: "I'm Shocked"

Chapter 11: Walk it Off

Chapter 12: Walking, Running and Playing Tennis

Appendix: Offering our Trust to God

Comments

Popular Posts